These activities include but not limited to; waterskiing, wake-boarding, surfing, barefoot skiing, kneeboarding, parasailing, and tubing.
Rules to remember when towing someone with your boat:
- You MUST have a spotter on board the boat who can keep watch on each person you are towing and communicate with you. This permits the operator to focus on driving the boat.
- There must be an empty seat on each boat for each person you are towing in case they need to come on board.
- You may only tow persons with a personal watercraft to carry 3 or more people.
- If someone you tow is not wearing a life jacket or PFD, you must have one on board for them.
- You may not tow anyone when visibility is poor or from 1 hour after sunset to sunrise.
- No towing boat may be remotely controlled.